Learning With Parents
"Learning at home helps me become a more confident learner at home"
"I can play some of the games on the way to school"
"Offline activities help me have fun away from the screen"
"The videos remind me how my teacher taught me at school"
"The activities are fun things to do at the weekend"
Welcome to Learning with Parents
What is Learning with Parents?
Learning with Parents is a parental engagement charity working to help families enjoy learning together. Through their online platform, you and your child will watch short child led videos explaining the topics your teacher chooses, and then play fun games and activities together using items around the home to explore learning in the real world. The class teacher then gets your feedback and photos so they can see how you are getting on.
How does it work?
- Create an account
- Learn with your child
- Share with your teacher
New to Learning with Parents?
- Visit explore.learningwithparents.com/login
- Click on 'Create account'
- Enter your details and create your own password then 'Create an account'
- Login using your email address and password
- Click 'Add Child' and enter your child's name and their 6-digit class code (located in the main entrance hall)
If you need to contact Learning with Parents, go to: